|15 people like chemical explosion injuries?|
- Agreement: Whether a post is positive or negative, sometimes a thumbs up is a form of agreement rather than an enthusiastic validation.
- Saving for Later: People who are familiar with how their activity log works often like a post so that they can come back and see it later.
- Sarcasm: When a friend is vaguebooking or whining, likes can convey sarcasm or mockery.
- Sympathy: For posts conveying bad news, a like can indicate sympathy.
- Confused Page Like: Often when people post an update to ask their friends to like a Page, their friends who don't know better will like the post instead.
- Call to Action Response: "Click like if you hate being asked to click like all the time!"